Other Pages

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Pictures from about 1993 -- Brown Checks

Joseph took these pictures in about 1993.  

Teddy would've been 9 or 10 here.  Keith was 13.  Someone gave me a giant mound of brown cotton/poly and large-check brown and white, so I made Larry, Keith, Teddy, and Joseph matching western shirts.  Later, I made Hannah a multi-tiered dress from the brown fabric, and applied some fine lace with small brownish-tan flowers in it to each ruffle, and down the bodice.  I had yards and yards of that lace, and had wondered what to do with it.  Those heaps of brown fabric answered that question.  I still have a couple of yards of that brown left.





Teddy took this picture of his little sisters, Hester and Lydia, in 1993.  I made only Hester's dress, and put the sunflower on her straw hat.





No comments:

Post a Comment