Other Pages

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Clothes, 1972-73 (from Album 003)

 

Here I am with my little Sunday School class, having a picnic at Pawnee Park.  I was 13.  The dress I am wearing was one of the first ones I made -- and it's double knit, of course.

Easter outfit I made.  The jacket is ribbed double knit; the skirt is a thinner double knit.  That's my wonderful dog Sparkle, part German Shepherd and part Collie.  Any trick I dreamed up to teach her, she learned in nothing flat.

In Florida

My cousin Jeanine with her dog Blossom Belle Brisbane; Rhonda who would become my sister-in-law when I married her brother Larry, with Uncle Howard and Aunt Evelyn's kitty; and me with Sparkle.  We were at the Winings' farm in North Dakota.

Sarah Lynn, 12; Annette, 6 (who would one day become my sister-in-law when she married Larry's brother Kenny); and Martha, 14 (whose daughter Amy would one day marry my son Teddy).

No comments:

Post a Comment